And the winner is . . . ..  

Posted by Heidi


Tristan! Congratulations! Thanks to all of you for entering my contest. Your gift card will soon be on its way to you. Please note the utter fairness of the random drawing. In spite of the fact that I personally know three of the seven who entered, none of those were the winners. This was fun, but not as fun as it could have been. I will have to come up with something much better next time . . . perhaps the resin family of birds on a leaf that my husband recieved as a teacher's appreciation gift today (chortle chortle).

This entry was posted on Friday, May 9, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 wise, witty and wonderful comments

YAY! Sorry I just checked to see that I won I have been busy these last few days!

You can eMail me here

tkc615@gmail.com

and I will send you my info! Thanks a ton! :)

May 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM

By the way...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target!! I am sooo excited! THANKS!

May 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Post a Comment