How to Pull a Ham Out of a Blue Funk  

Posted by Heidi in

This is my little guy, Peter. He is mad at me for some reason. Or being shy or feeling blue, I can't remember just what the problem was that particular day. Maybe his brother wouldn't play with him or his sister or the dog, the list goes on and on. For some reason, putting a blanket over his head seems to be a comfort to him.


Then he notices the camera. Yes, I am taking a picture of you. Don't you beedle those eyebrows at me, young man!


Oh, look, he's starting to come around! There's nothing like a little attention from mom to soothe the savage beast.



Check out that deliberate eye widening! What a ham! There's nothing like a camera to chase away the blues when you love to mug for the camera.


This entry was posted on Sunday, June 1, 2008 at Sunday, June 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment