Pew-Yew!  

Posted by Heidi in

Boy, my last post (meaning, the one previous to this one) is clearly quite the stinker. In fact, if you haven't read it yet, just skip it. I mean, really! Not one person has even left a comment. You know what they say about silence. Yeah. I know. A real stinkeroonie! I would just delete the whole thing and pretend it never was but it is linked to Heather's linky thing for the whole Soap Opera Sunday thing, which, as far as I can tell, has availed me not. Well, thank goodness you have this gem to drag your eyes over instead. Phew! What a close one! Anyway, just had to get that offa my chest. Thanks ever so!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 14, 2008 at Sunday, September 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment