This Just In . . ..  

Posted by Heidi in

Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind is up for pre-sale at Overstock.com! Woo hoo! I'm famous!

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Miss-Delacourt-Speaks-Her-Mind-Hardcover/3365202/product.html

and here at Half.com

http://books.products.half.ebay.com/Regency-Romance_W0QQcZ4QQsortZ30376QQsoZ2QQpgZ8QQcatZ108901

It is also for sale at Amazon.com and Target.com, however, if you are local and have a strong, burning, just-can't-reach-it-to-scratch-it itch-type desire to purchase my book (you don't have to!!!) it would be please me greatly if you wait and buy it at my book signing (date and time still in negotiations). Thanks!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at Wednesday, September 17, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I'd love to meet you at your book signing.

September 21, 2008 at 7:19 PM

Kacy--I would love to meet you too--at my book signing or anywhere--but I think we live in different states. I'm not Stephenie Meyer, having book signings all over the place. I wish! (or not--it sounds like a lot of work and time away from your kids--I have withdrawal symptoms when I'm away from them for toooooo long--or I suspect I would since I've never been away from them too long to find out--but I think I would. I like to THINK I would. Yah, that's sounds right).

September 21, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Post a Comment