If I ruled the world, I would say that we shouldn’t have to go to church on Sunday and that homework wouldn’t happen and that sugar would be good food instead of junk food (I mean sugar, the junk food, not Sugar the dog).
Your Little Guy
Dear Mom and Dad (as taken down by the MC)
If I ruled the world, no one would get sick and everyone could get a new body anytime they wanted. And animals could talk.
Love the Big Guy
Dear Mom, (or Dad. Whatev,)
If I ruled the world, I would make the rule that you and Dad can’t talk after I go to bed. You are too loud. And you can’t watch TV. Or chew. Ever.
Love the Middle Child
P.S. Novel writing day is going well--I wrote almost 4,000 words yesterday! Woo hoo!
Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?
The Big Guy, a Continuing Saga
Other Big Guy posts
Here There Be Dragons
More Favorite Posts
- The Day I Got "The Call"
- In Which We Take Bart To San Francisco And Encounter Danger At Every Turn
- House Hunting Is A Lot Like Ghost Hunting, Only Scarier
- House Hunting Is Scary Part Two
- House Hunting is Scary Part Three
- Restaurants We Love and Restaurants In Which We Are No Longer Welcome, One And The Same
- How To Blog Yourself Into The Looney Bin
- In Which the Knight and His Lady Find Peace In The Green Valley
- Birthday Gal Drunk on Wheat and Alcohol Fumes Mixed With Wild Ride
- The Big Guy The Refrigerator and the Shrink
Click for the list of the blogs I love to read
Read What People Are Saying About Miss D!
- Away From It All
- Blog The Day Away
- Books Are Life Reviews
- Braden Bell
- Christina at Books Are Life
- Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Dreams Of Quill And Ink
- Eowyn at Refracted Light
- Is It Just Me?
- Kazzy's Ponderings
- Publisher's Weekly & Boolist Reviews
- Scripture Mom
- Superfluous Miscellany
- The Spasm Family
- You Asked For It
MD2: Blogdania Speaks!
- Melissa at Green Jello With Carrots
- Kazzy of Kazzy's Ponderings
- Rachel Sue at Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug
- Jana at Divergent Pathways
- Janelle at Regally Blonde
- Rebecca at I Am A Pistachio
- James at Syncopated Musings
- Lara at Overstuffed
- Braden Bell at,what else?-- Braden Bell
- L. T. at Dreams of Quill and Ink
- Debbie at Cranberry Fries
- Kim at Temporary?Insanity
- Crash at Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Rachel at Rachel Cotterill
- Jami at Superfluous Miscellany