Do you ever have one of those days (or week or months) when you feel like your brain is a hard drive and through some kind of silent, insidious and totally unexpected attack, it has been wiped clean? Like, totally, squeaky clean? As in, clean as the proverbial whistle? For weeks, now, I have felt like I am constantly attempting a reboot and nothing is coming up. Thank goodness Miss Delacourt dropped by the other day or I would have been completely done for. (I have spoken to Sir Anthony and invited him to take his turn but so far he’s not returning my emails.) So, I have no clever (or not so clever) post today that ties in with the latest stop on the bloggy book tour for MD2. In fact, I am so tired, I am left with nothing but profound gratitude for Rachel Sue of Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug for reading my book and blogging about it. Though, I can add that when I think of her, I think of that song, “It’s a Jolly Holiday with Mary,” from Mary Poppins. She’s that kind of gal. Visit her blog. Stay for a while. Then visit some of her other blogs. Like the perennially perfect Miss Poppins, Rachel Sue has lots of clever and unexpected things up her sleeve. Thanks Rachel Sue! Hugs!
Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?
The Big Guy, a Continuing Saga
Other Big Guy posts
Here There Be Dragons
More Favorite Posts
- The Day I Got "The Call"
- In Which We Take Bart To San Francisco And Encounter Danger At Every Turn
- House Hunting Is A Lot Like Ghost Hunting, Only Scarier
- House Hunting Is Scary Part Two
- House Hunting is Scary Part Three
- Restaurants We Love and Restaurants In Which We Are No Longer Welcome, One And The Same
- How To Blog Yourself Into The Looney Bin
- In Which the Knight and His Lady Find Peace In The Green Valley
- Birthday Gal Drunk on Wheat and Alcohol Fumes Mixed With Wild Ride
- The Big Guy The Refrigerator and the Shrink
Click for the list of the blogs I love to read
Read What People Are Saying About Miss D!
- Away From It All
- Blog The Day Away
- Books Are Life Reviews
- Braden Bell
- Christina at Books Are Life
- Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Dreams Of Quill And Ink
- Eowyn at Refracted Light
- Is It Just Me?
- Kazzy's Ponderings
- Publisher's Weekly & Boolist Reviews
- Scripture Mom
- Superfluous Miscellany
- The Spasm Family
- You Asked For It
MD2: Blogdania Speaks!
- Melissa at Green Jello With Carrots
- Kazzy of Kazzy's Ponderings
- Rachel Sue at Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug
- Jana at Divergent Pathways
- Janelle at Regally Blonde
- Rebecca at I Am A Pistachio
- James at Syncopated Musings
- Lara at Overstuffed
- Braden Bell at,what else?-- Braden Bell
- L. T. at Dreams of Quill and Ink
- Debbie at Cranberry Fries
- Kim at Temporary?Insanity
- Crash at Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Rachel at Rachel Cotterill
- Jami at Superfluous Miscellany