Another Stop on the Book Tour Merry Go Round  

Posted by Heidi in


Do you ever have one of those days (or week or months) when you feel like your brain is a hard drive and through some kind of silent, insidious and totally unexpected attack, it has been wiped clean? Like, totally, squeaky clean? As in, clean as the proverbial whistle? For weeks, now, I have felt like I am constantly attempting a reboot and nothing is coming up. Thank goodness Miss Delacourt dropped by the other day or I would have been completely done for. (I have spoken to Sir Anthony and invited him to take his turn but so far he’s not returning my emails.) So, I have no clever (or not so clever) post today that ties in with the latest stop on the bloggy book tour for MD2. In fact, I am so tired, I am left with nothing but profound gratitude for Rachel Sue of Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug for reading my book and blogging about it. Though, I can add that when I think of her, I think of that song, “It’s a Jolly Holiday with Mary,” from Mary Poppins. She’s that kind of gal. Visit her blog. Stay for a while. Then visit some of her other blogs. Like the perennially perfect Miss Poppins, Rachel Sue has lots of clever and unexpected things up her sleeve. Thanks Rachel Sue! Hugs!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at Sunday, March 27, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Anonymous  

I can totally see Sir Anthony ignoring emails. *snicker* off to read "Mary's" review!

March 27, 2011 at 7:12 PM

That Anthony, probably out solving the worlds problems or something.

I am feeling the empty brain myself...for months now. Ack!

March 27, 2011 at 8:21 PM

A playing hard to get, huh?

I am on for Tuesday!!

March 27, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Hang in there, Heidi! I'll be praying for you. And I'm loving following your tour!

March 28, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Maybe Anthony's own brain got hijacked and he doesn't recall how to answer emails at this point?

March 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM

Post a Comment