Awesome Blog Friends Are the Secret to a Happy Life  

Posted by Heidi in


The main difference between when my first book came out and my second book came out? I have known my blog friends for two years longer and they are the best! They have been such a support to me in all my doings and love me no matter what. And I love them!
I'm off today to my new job (I'll be blogging about that later . . .) and don't have time to really do today's reviewer justice (Crash from Crash Test Dummies) but I hope she knows how grateful I am to her for her kind words about MD2 (and one). Plus, she writes very amusing blog posts so, even if you don't care a bit for books, or romance, or regency romance, or me, go read her post. It rocks.
Also, please be sure to check the sidebar for the three different giveaways going on this month--two copies of MD2 and a painting by the acclaimed Jana Parkin!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 4, 2011 at Friday, March 04, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Read Crash's post and had to come over and check it out.
Now I'm going to check out the original!
Looks like a good read for sure!

March 4, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Anonymous  

I don't know that ANYONE can top Crash's review right there. Because that was funny and excellent!

March 4, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Now I'm feeling all intimidated about MY review. Crash rocks!

March 5, 2011 at 9:48 AM
Anonymous  

I hope the sales are going well. I'm holding out for awhile hoping it will come out for the Nook, but I'm so happy for your success.

March 5, 2011 at 3:38 PM

What a fun and fabulous review!!

March 8, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Post a Comment