Miss Delacourt Has Her Day is a Whitney Finalist!  

Posted by Heidi in

I'm thrilled! I really am! Now I just have to figure out how to get to the awards ceremony so I can crumple with defeat in front of my friends and peers. Even were I to win, the best part of traveling to Utah would be seeing so many of my online friends--you don't know how much I miss you each and every single day! Now, I must go find a fan and a fainting couch.
(To read more about the Whitney Awards, click http://whitneyawards.com/wordpress/2011-finalists/)

This entry was posted on Friday, February 3, 2012 at Friday, February 03, 2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 wise, witty and wonderful comments

How exciting!! I hope you win. And I hope you keep us posted:)

February 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Yay Heidi!! That's so exciting.

February 3, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Why wouldn't you win!? You're amazing!! And now I'm more sad than ever that I'm not in Utah...

And when and if you ever get the time... Would you please explain all the titles of the Regency Era? Duke, Earl, Lord, Count, Countess... it's all confusing to me.

February 3, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Well...If I were still there, you could have come and stayed with ME.
How exciting for you.
I sooo enjoyed meeting you. It is fun to connect with our blogging buddies.

February 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM

That completely rocks! Congratulations, friend! You deserve the nom again and again...

February 5, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Congrats!!! I hope you win!!! But I'm a little sad. I won't be there this year. =(

February 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I am so happy for you! Well-deserved!!!

February 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Heidi! That is so exciting! Oh my gosh!!!! Yeah!!!!

February 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Delighted for you!! Being nominated is already winning in a way. Being chosen, you know? So happy for you!

February 13, 2012 at 4:59 AM

That's so exciting - when will you hear?? :)

April 30, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Post a Comment