A New Book!  

Posted by Heidi




Isn't this cover the bee's knees?  I love it!  The Lord Who Sneered and Other Tales:  A Regency Holiday Anthology comes out the first week of October and features a ghost story for Halloween, a Thanksgiving tale (though it is never Thanksgiving in England, that is true) and a Christmas story.  It was a lot of fun to write!

This is my second book out this year which explains much about why I rarely blog these days.  However, I was asked to be a guest blogger at Birth of a Novel, the dynamic and always interesting blog of author Sandra Cody.  Be sure to check it out!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at Wednesday, September 25, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I'm so excited! Can't wait to read it.

September 25, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Post a Comment