Halloween 2014  

Posted by Heidi



I'm taking a break from blogging about my trip to Ireland to share photos of my Halloween crafts.  These are all up for auction on eBay starting tonight (Sept. 4th).  It's been a long time since I crafted and I really enjoyed the time I spent making these.  You can find these on my eBay selling page HERE.



Three framed pages that spell Boo!  



Three paper candy cones --so cute!


A dollhouse miniature sized chair with a hand made pair of visitors.


An bat boy ornament for your Halloween tree.


A devil girl ornament or tassel.


The Five Little Pumpkins, framed.


An Edwardian Bride ghost to haunt your dollhouse or to hang from wherever you please.


Table and chairs with cute extras for your dollhouse or just to sit on a shelf.



Miss Armistead Makes Her Choice, the most recent in my Miss Delacourt series (though you don't have to have read any of the others to enjoy this one) is currently on sale for $2.99 HERE.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 4, 2014 at Thursday, September 04, 2014 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment