It's Official!!!!!!!!  

Posted by Heidi in

My good friend Shirley sent me some exciting info today. It is a link to worldcat which keeps track of how many libraries have how many copies of a certain book, etc. So far, one library in the world has ordered my book. Woo hoo! I also now know my ISBN which is a number that is assigned all published books. I'm official! The site also has a link to Amazon, however, at this time, it is too soon for Amazon to have info on my book. In the future, that link will work to find my book at Amazon's online store. This is way too much fun! To see what I am talking about, go to www.worldcat.org/oclc/229446355?tab=holdings#tabs

This entry was posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 at Friday, May 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment