My Kids Start School Tomorrow So I Thought it Called For a Little Treat  

Posted by Heidi in


So, look what I made for myself today. (Oh! You thought I meant for the kids!) I am so totally my own best friend (or worst, depending). It has chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in it which means I will have to (discreetly) pick out the bits of cookie dough (my wheat prob, an’ all) which really disturbs the spouse so I have to do it on the sly. No actual spitting if you know what I mean. Isn’t the perky straw cute? It looks so good with the vintage style glass I picked up at the thrift store (love thrift stores!) only I am so seriously going to use a spoon to eat this.

It seems I have been blogging about food a lot lately. Does this mean I have gained weight? In a word—yes. Since the last time any of y’all have seen me? In another word--yes. Pretty much yes, yes, yes to all weight related questions . . .

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 at Monday, August 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 wise, witty and wonderful comments

This lined up perfecly on my screen with just the picture and first line showing. I was thinking how fun that would be for the kids (and how much work it would be to make one for each of them) when I scrolled down and laughed out loud.

August 28, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Christine, you are my new best friend!

August 28, 2008 at 8:10 PM

Post a Comment