Getting Started  

Posted by Heidi in


Starting a blog seemed like a good thing to do so here I am. I am looking forward to adding pics of my garden and writing my observations of life as a wife, mother, gardener, miniature artist, eBayer, book, movie and chocolate afficianado and soon-to-be-published author (. . . pinching myself). I try to snatch a few minutes a day in either my front courtyard or backyard garden (a good day is when I can do both!) and just reflect on everything that is beautiful about life and to be grateful for my little heaven on earth.
I am passionate about a lot of things (see my profile) but first and foremost is my family; my husband, three children (okay, the dog, too!) my parents (and his), sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins and my friends who have made themselves part of my family through their love and support (you know who you are!).

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at Thursday, April 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment