Five Simple Rules For Happiness  

Posted by Heidi in


I saw these five simple rules for happiness in a magazine today--can I say, Hear Hear? Or is it, Here Here? It doesn't matter, I shall free myself from worry over the matter as outlined in rules #2

1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worry.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

And might I add, rule #6: go out and get yourself a bouquet of gorgeous flowers and put them in your house where the sun shines through the petals and makes your heart sing.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 at Wednesday, May 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Hear, hear, I couldn't agree with your rules more, I would add free your heart from anger as well. That is now my goal for the day, to get a handle on all 6 of those fabulous rules. I may not bring the flowers in the house, I may sit outside and enjoy them. Hope you are feeling better.
Roxanne

May 29, 2008 at 8:06 AM

Post a Comment