I Wrote A Book So Why Can't I Spell?  

Posted by Heidi

Actually, spelling isn't the problem. I can, in fact, spell. I am pretty good at it, too, except for a word here and there that my brain just can't seem to accept is spelled differently than I want to spell it. My problem is typos. I don't do a whole lot of those, either. My problem is that I can't see them on the computer screen. I have to catch all of my typos on paper but this doesn't really get printed, so . . . in the meantime, please excuse my typos. Heidi, feeling small

This entry was posted on Friday, May 2, 2008 at Friday, May 02, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I guess I should finally read your book so I can check for those typos. Of course mi speleng es no gud ethr.

May 5, 2008 at 8:44 AM

Thanks for reading my blog. I guess you kinda have to since I married you.

May 5, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Post a Comment