Famous Author to Read Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind  

Posted by Heidi in


If you haven't already, please take a moment to voice (silently) your opinion of the art work for the cover to my book, Miss Delacourt Speaks Her mind, on the poll to the right. Meanwhile, I have been corresponding with a favorite author of mine, a wonderful writer of witty regency romance, who has agreed to read my manuscript and provide a quote, or as people in the biz say, a "blurb". Blurbs can go on the dust jacket, (or printed on the back cover of a paperback) used in articles, etc. So, I am really excited about that! But mostly, this whole thing seems so totally unreal--I can't quite wrap my brain around it. If I were an aspiring writer with no publisher lined up, would I be able to get someone like B**** M**** to read my book? Doubtful. Get a publisher and doors open right up! It's kind of strange since it's the same me, the same book--but a magic wand has been waved. Mentally, I feel a bit like a deer caught in headlights. Stay tuned for more news on my book, on my trip to Nauvoo and my nephew's big day.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 14, 2008 at Saturday, June 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment