The Fun Never Stops Here at Dunhaven Place  

Posted by Heidi in

Remember the barf-in-the-car episode following dinner at Olive Garden?

Remember that the Big Guy had lasagna that night?

Remember that we picked up a lasagna on Thursday?

From Olive Garden?

Did I stop to think that most of it would be eaten by the Big Guy (since the missionaries ditched us?)

Did I realize what that meant? Aaiiiiiieeeeee!

It happened just as the spouse and I were heading to bed, tired and worn out from the days activities, (i.e., trying to make a stupid slide show appear in my stupid blog for reasons that seem stupid even to me, the perpetrator) and after the Big Guy had actually been in bed for some time. We won’t say much more than that except that instead of using the photo for this post that I took halfway through the clean-up process (it made me think of crime scene clean-ups since copious amounts of red crystal lite were involved) I used this photo of Peter and Mary because it is gross, yet not as gross as the pics I took of said crime scene. Because, in my book, it is a crime to consume that much lasagna and red crystal lite and then puke it into the sink (use the toilet, Michael, the toilet!!) simply because you have a bit of a tummy ache.

If you are interested in the stats (number of non-virus related pukes since I started this blog, percentage of those pukes that were Olive Garden related and, just for fun, how many toilet floods) I have included them (and the gross photo) at the right hand side towards the bottom of my blog. Just in case you are, you know, fascinated by horror.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at Saturday, July 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Ok Heidi, call me a glutton for punishment, but I looked at the photo and yes, it was gross, not as gross as some but gross enough. My, my what stamina you have to be able to deal with little traumas like this on a fairly regular basis. You must have inherited someones cast iron stomach(if only Michael had). Vomit is just about the worst thing to be confronted with so abruptly in the middle of the night. You may want to take a FHE and go over the barfing training video put out by "everyday Romneys". It is a great video and also very informative. (I found the link from your blog). Well all I can say is carry on, this too shall pass.
Roxanne

July 19, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Post a Comment