IF YOU ARE VISITING FROM CDHM PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK FOR PICS ON THE RIGHT--THANK YOU!  

Posted by Heidi in

So, I am looking at the "referrals" on my sitemeter thing and I am noticing something. People googling Tom (as in Welling) are finding me, people who run across my dollhouse miniatures on an online mini magazine/CDHM are finding me, even people who google "parenting skills" are finding me. More to the point, they aren't staying. Zero seconds and minutes is what it says on the section that displays the amount of time the visitor was visiting--and they aren't. Visiting, that is. What's a woman to do? I have put signs all over my blog in handy and easy to locate areas directing them to the mini slideshow, the pictures of Tom--what more do they need? From now on, when I google something and a blog shows up and the first post has nothing to do with what I was looking for, I'm scrolling down, baby!

They are coming from all over, though. I have had hits from almost every major state in the US (whatever that means--do you live in a major state? Just check on the sitemeter and the location link to find out where you fit into the geology of my mind) and from several other countries including France, England, Canada, Australia and the Czech Republic. Well, actually, that IS all the countries . . . I wouldn't want to mislead anyone into thinking there have been more. But there might have been . . . there coulda been--if only I had put Tom's picture in the upper right hand corner, things might have been different . . .

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at Tuesday, July 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment