My New Author Website is All About Regency England  

Posted by Heidi in




So, I have a new website. As if this one isn't enough. I can hear your questions now. What's wrong with you Heidi? Don't you think this is all a bit much? Do you think perhaps you are sharing just a little more than needful? Does anyone really want to know all there is to know about Heidi Ashworth? I have to say, I feel your pain. After spending hours and hours (and hours--I'm a slow learner) constructing my website, even I am more than a little sick of me. It's just that I needed something a tad more professional, a little more sophisticated, a little less potty talk and a little less Tom, if you know what I mean, for my readers. But hey, Heidi, won't your book readers be pretty much this same crowd? Or even less? I mean, really, do you think you can fool us, Heidi, into thinking you're something you're not? (I.E. someone who talks about something other than barfing and toilets and sitemeter readings? ) So, check it out if you want to, don't if you find you are already on Heidi Ashworth overload. You can always check it out when you have recovered. Or not. www.heidiashworth.com

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at Tuesday, July 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment