They Like Me! They REALLY Like Me!!  

Posted by Heidi in

This week I am at the top (or near the top) of the list with three blogging groups/sites/whatever. You can find my blog with Mormon Mommy Blogs (see link in my blogroll) as well as with LDS Bloggers (see the badge near the end of the column at right). If you want to rate my blog as being something good/cool/must-read, click on the Mom Blogs badge just under the LDS Bloggers badge and look for me under either Mom Bloggers by State--(then choose California--I should be pretty high on the list) or choose the category "disabilities"--I'm currently pretty high on the list with that one, too. I didn't have time to scroll through all the entries under Family Life, so you shouldn't bother either. If you find me and rate me in each of the other two categories, I would be much obliged. This is *very* easy and does not require any special anything whatsoever. At least, I don't think so.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 at Monday, July 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment