However, this can be distracting to the reader. I tend to chuckle in the middle of a sentence in anticipation of what is coming next.My bad.
Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?
The Big Guy, a Continuing Saga
Other Big Guy posts
Here There Be Dragons
More Favorite Posts
- The Day I Got "The Call"
- In Which We Take Bart To San Francisco And Encounter Danger At Every Turn
- House Hunting Is A Lot Like Ghost Hunting, Only Scarier
- House Hunting Is Scary Part Two
- House Hunting is Scary Part Three
- Restaurants We Love and Restaurants In Which We Are No Longer Welcome, One And The Same
- How To Blog Yourself Into The Looney Bin
- In Which the Knight and His Lady Find Peace In The Green Valley
- Birthday Gal Drunk on Wheat and Alcohol Fumes Mixed With Wild Ride
- The Big Guy The Refrigerator and the Shrink
Click for the list of the blogs I love to read
Read What People Are Saying About Miss D!
- Away From It All
- Blog The Day Away
- Books Are Life Reviews
- Braden Bell
- Christina at Books Are Life
- Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Dreams Of Quill And Ink
- Eowyn at Refracted Light
- Is It Just Me?
- Kazzy's Ponderings
- Publisher's Weekly & Boolist Reviews
- Scripture Mom
- Superfluous Miscellany
- The Spasm Family
- You Asked For It
MD2: Blogdania Speaks!
- Melissa at Green Jello With Carrots
- Kazzy of Kazzy's Ponderings
- Rachel Sue at Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug
- Jana at Divergent Pathways
- Janelle at Regally Blonde
- Rebecca at I Am A Pistachio
- James at Syncopated Musings
- Lara at Overstuffed
- Braden Bell at,what else?-- Braden Bell
- L. T. at Dreams of Quill and Ink
- Debbie at Cranberry Fries
- Kim at Temporary?Insanity
- Crash at Crash Test Dummy Diaries
- Rachel at Rachel Cotterill
- Jami at Superfluous Miscellany