Chocolate Obsessions  

Posted by Heidi in

So far today I have had two bags of M&Ms, a large chocolate milkshake, my usual trio of Lindt balls and there is a Claim Jumper's chocolate silk pie in the frig with my name on it.

Arghhhh! I am trapped in a chocolate prison!

Do not send help.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 16, 2008 at Saturday, August 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Yum. I want a chocolate prison like yours!

August 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Yup, it's pretty good here . . .

August 17, 2008 at 5:20 PM

I say lock the door and throw away the key....
What I want to know is....if you are so addicted to chocolate, why are you so thin?

August 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM

My twin sister and I have discussed this at some length. (Actually, we aren't that thin, but still . . .). Chocolate keeps things moving through our system. It also has lots of fat which makes us feel full and satisfied. Going off of chocolate leads to lots of overeating in an attempt to scratch that itch. So, even when I was off of sugar for 7 weeks (and lost 15 pounds all of which I have gained back) I still ate chocolate. Jello pudding has a great line of sugar free chocolate pudding. Yum!

August 17, 2008 at 9:18 PM

Heidi, Would you like a great recipe for your own hot fudge sauce? Much better than the Dove sauce...let me know. I do love chocolate...especially See's...mmm!

August 19, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Yes, I would absolutely love a recipe for my own hot fudge sauce. Where's the downside to that, I ask you, where's the downside?

August 19, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Post a Comment