Going On A Blogamama Road Trip!  

Posted by Heidi in

Welcome, Blogamama Road Trippers. See "Blogamama Road Trip Q & A" under Favorite links to the right to learn all about me. I know I am supposed to talk about where I live but since my full name is splashed all over this site, my city of residence is under wraps. I can tell you that I live east of San Francisco. I have a number of posts about that lovely city--scroll down for a recent one. Have a fun Road Trip!

This entry was posted on Monday, September 1, 2008 at Monday, September 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Happy Labor Day Heidi,
I tried to get to your blogamama link from your site and it wouldn't work. I'll try again later. Enjoyed your cooking episode. You've inspired me to get busy on my own blog now. I know how I want it to look anyway. Both my lovely daughters have been trying for a long while to get me to start. THEY think I have a few things to talk about. Well, I did have a very successful Tea Room here in Atlanta for many years before my health got so bad. I suppose I could relate all I know about Tea, tea parties for kids, recipes, wierd experiences, yada yada yada. You can check out my TeaRoom at www.MissLilasTeaRoom.com If you look at the pictures on the site, I am the dark haired lady smiling.
Tell me what you think.
Miss Lila in Atlanta

September 1, 2008 at 10:59 AM

Miss Lila, I think your tea room is beautiful! Are you still running it? I'm not sure, based on your comments about your health, etc. I wish I lived closer so I could visit! Of course, I love all the white-painted furniture. Just so lovely . . . I agree, if your daughters think you have something to say, you must have something to say. Daughters are the first ones to tell you the truth about those kinds of things. I think it would be a fun blog--I'm sorry about the blogamama link--I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have been gone all day. I'll need to check it out and see how I can fix it. Thanks for the tip! Meanwhile, everyone check out Miss Lila's tea room website!

September 1, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Love the title of your book. I'm going to take the quiz on which Jane Austen Character I'm most like.

I too, am a sponsor of the Blog Trip, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

There's one problem, the photos are so yummy looking that I'm having a hard time not pulling out the baking pans, chocolate and the brownie recipe.

See you more this week

Barb
www.NurseBarb.com

From somewhere just a few miles south of San Francisco

September 1, 2008 at 8:13 PM

Hmmm, looks like we are near-neighbors Barb. I will be sure to visit your blog. :D

September 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Hi! Thanks for being part of the blog trip. Its so nice to meet you. Congrats on your book!

www.nursebarb.com
Barb Dehn

September 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM

Post a Comment