Tonner To Make Twilight Dolls!!!!!!!!!  

Posted by Heidi in

Okay, so this is appropro to nothing but I just heard that Robert Tonner Dolls is going to make the Twilight dolls using the likenesses of the characters in the movie. I think this is cool! I love Tonner dolls (see my slideshow to the right and the link to Tonner Dolls also--if desired) and I enjoy Twilight, but mostly I now know what the heck to get my daughter for her birthday (next year). These are important details when you have a teenager. The gifting gets pretty limited, especially since she doesn't really like most clothes. Okay, I'm done expostulating. Return to whatever it was you were doing.

This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 at Monday, September 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 wise, witty and wonderful comments

What a phenomenon this book series has turned into. This is almost as good as getting your picture on a box of Wheaties.
Roxanne

September 22, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Reading an interview of Robert Tonner on the Twilight dolls--he sounds like a gushing bride--he is such a fan!

September 22, 2008 at 3:22 PM

I will be getting my teenager daughter all of the dolls. Too cool!

September 23, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Post a Comment