Times, They Are A-Changin'  

Posted by Heidi in



This morning, with the help of a true gem who works for free and compliments, I switched my blog template resulting in my going into an utter decline because no one stopped by right after that until just now when I realized I had forgotten to re-insert my site meter code. So, all is once again right with the world but it was pretty scary there, for a while. The kids are learning to stay away from me when mommy is "bloggy-crazy" so it's all good.

I actually have two blog posts written and stored in my computer. I have never felt so rich. Yet, I would rather talk about my new template and Kim from Temporary? Insanity who helped me get this going. You can find lots to laugh about here: http://temporaryinsanitybykym.com/

Heaven knows (and so do you) how much I love roses but it's fall, for Pete's sake! Besides, it was time for a change, to three columns, to something a bit more sophisticated (Miss D would be proud) and something that says "Blog Ads are coming!" I have a lot to do over the rest of the week to get ads up, but more importantly, all of my links to where I can find you, and you and you! Meanwhile, thanks for listening, and thanks for those who left comments on my last post which clued me in to the fact that yes, indeed, people have visited my blog which meant the problem was on my end. As usual. You would think I would just get a clue . . .

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at Wednesday, October 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

21 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Wise, witty and wonderful? No time today, my dear. Just a quick comment to say it's looking quite pretty and very seasonal around here. TTFN.

October 22, 2008 at 2:22 PM

How fun, a new look! I love when that happens! You're looking great.

October 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM

Thanks for the linky-love - and anytime! I bet there are some spiffy Christmas templates kicking around out there...

October 22, 2008 at 3:03 PM

I love this new design. love it!

October 22, 2008 at 3:28 PM

Ok I don't think I'm ever really wise or witty but I like the new look! Very Fall-ish!

October 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM

Love the new look, very festive.

October 22, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Those who don't think they are wise or witty are still wonderful! Anyone who makes a comment is wonderful! Thanks everyone!

October 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM

I have totally done that site meter thing. I was all sad and then I realized it can't track anything it's not tracking if I forget to put it back on the blog.
That made no sense, but you know what I mean!

LOVE the new look!

October 22, 2008 at 4:52 PM

It totally makes sense to me! Thanks, Heather! I tried to post a comment on your blog today but it wouldn't let me (most likely my prob, as usual) but I just wanted to say, lack of sleep can do a real number on even the most patient and light-hearted person. Hang in there!

October 22, 2008 at 5:04 PM

I love the new look, it is very seasonal. If your looking for a seasonal background to slide behind your template my favorite place is Thecutestblogontheblock.com Tey even have three panel layouts

October 22, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Thanks Christine!

October 22, 2008 at 5:52 PM

Very smart new blog template! Do you feel like a new woman? Nice help, Kimberly!

October 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Wow, I like this new lay out a lot! Very classy.Way to go. I like all the buttons up by the header.

October 22, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Anonymous  

I like the new template. Very seasony. Now I'm going to go change mine. I've had the green page for awhile and it's time for a change. I love you're new page :)

October 23, 2008 at 7:05 AM

Thanks Kazzy, Marivic and Sami--I like pretending to be classy. :)

October 23, 2008 at 7:14 AM

Woof! Woof!

Me like it!

October 23, 2008 at 2:04 PM

I'm so glad you stopped by Rosehaven Cottage so I could come by and "meet" you! I love your template. It's really elegant and beautiful. I hope you come back by Rosehaven Cottage often because I will be frequent visitor here.

Cindy

October 23, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Cindy, how sweet! Thank you! And rott weiler, phew! All I can say is that I'm relieved I won't have to call out the authorities to drag the river for your body. (thank you-woof woof)

October 23, 2008 at 3:22 PM

I like it very much! And even more so, your new author site at heidiashworth.com/

October 23, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Yes, Kim does to brilliant work, does she not?!

Fun for you!

October 24, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Eowyn, yes, Kim is brilliant! I'm glad she was willing to help me out. And Noveau me, thanks for checking out my author site! It doesn't read well on macs (if any of you out there happen to have one.)

October 27, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Post a Comment