Why I Believe In Santa Claus  

Posted by Heidi in

For the text to this post go HERE. Or, just hang out here and see some of the santas that I have known and loved.


Fitz and Floyd pitcher

Trio of white santas


Tallest santa handmade by my sister . . .the middle one by a friend, the third a gift from another sister (we all love santa at our house. Click HERE to find out why.



Shelfsitter santa painted by moi



White santa gift from yet another sister



Cross stitch by moi, one of the smaller santas, gift from a sister




Fitz and Floyd bell satna, gift from, you guessed it, a sister



Fitz and Floyd candy dish--gift from the same sister who gave me four others already listed




Lovely santa gift from my mom and dad




Old vintage tiny santa mugs




Fitz and Floyd santa pitcher, gift from moi (yes, I gifted this to myself this year) I served grape juice out of it on Christmas Eve. Very festive! Tomorrow it will be hot chocolate.



A once red santa (gift from sister) that I painted pink to match my decor.




I will have to tell the story about this santa another day. He is my favorite. Gift from my twin sister. (It's quite a story.) I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at Wednesday, December 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I love them all! So different from any I've seen before. I'm also quite impressed with your crafting skills!

December 24, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I really like the cross stitch. Can't wait to hear the story about the last picture.

December 25, 2008 at 5:42 AM

You really DO love Santa! What a cool collection, and fun to see your house. How about a shot of your front door? I'd love that! :)

December 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM

My mom used to collect santas. Although a little perverse, I loved the really skinny ones. Not so jolly, but kind, I think.

December 25, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Those Santas are gorgeous! That's a very nice collection you have on your hands.

December 26, 2008 at 8:26 AM

What a beautiful collection! I hope your Christmas went well and your family felt the spirit of the day. Thanks for letting me know your husband will find my book handy in helping with his teaching--I love to hear things like that!

December 26, 2008 at 1:09 PM

I only seem to collect elementary school Christmas crafts, so it's fun to see my options aren't so limited.
Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2008 at 4:52 PM

I didn't know Santa had such potential. Cool collection.

December 27, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Post a Comment