Three Day Monterey Getaway  

Posted by Heidi

" . . . the Lord truly does meet our needs most often through other people--particularly those He has assigned and inspired to watch over and care for us."
~ "With Love From My Sisters" by Marina Petrova, December 2009 Ensign Magazine
Thank you so much for accepting the assignment.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at Saturday, January 02, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Anonymous  

Both a beautiful quote and a beautiful moment. I'm happy for you, Heids. *Hugs* Love ya.

January 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I miss the ocean. I think that sounds like just what you needed. I hope you are well. XO

January 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I don't know if I have ever commented on here before (I claim short-term memory loss), but I have been reading your posts for awhile. The reason I say this is because I really feel you deserve a break. After what seems like a tough year, a wonderful holiday is just what the doctor ordered. I hope it was all you hoped it would be!

January 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Sounds and looks wonderful!

January 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

That's beautiful :)

January 4, 2010 at 1:45 PM

ah, relaxation, beauty and bliss.
I hope it was all of those things for you.

January 4, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Monterey is one of my favorite places on earth! My dad and I go there fairly often to paint together. Wishing you some amazing respite.

January 4, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I think that sounds like just what you needed. I hope you are well.

Work from home India

January 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Enjoy it, the beach has such a calming effect, the sand beneath bare feet, the ebb and flow...

January 5, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I love this picture. Perfect.

January 6, 2010 at 1:30 PM
Anonymous  

Just stopping by to say Happy New Year! We are expecting snow here in Baltimore, Maryland, very jealous that you are sitting on the beach.

Wishing you the best in 2010,
Donna

January 7, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Great pic. Glad you had a good time.

January 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I.LOVE. MONTEREY. I miss living on the peninsula. I'm glad you got to go.

January 13, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Post a Comment