The Results of Our DIY Bathroom Project--Enfin!  

Posted by Heidi in

It cost more in money, time, blood, sweat and tears than ever expected but HERE it is (thank you, Spouse, for being such a good sport). (Let's do another one soon!)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 at Tuesday, July 27, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Going over to see. You guys are amazing with your vision.

July 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM

It is beautiful. I love the blue you used---so calming.

July 28, 2010 at 10:19 AM

It's so pretty! I need some pretty in my bathroom.

July 28, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Wow! Good taste married to skill!!!! Impressive indeed.

July 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM

holy smokes.....it looks fan.tabulous!!! I love the blue and white.
I think a nice up to date bathroom makes us feel soooooooooo good.

August 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM
Anonymous  

What an improvement!

I was all excited to see how you got your mirror off the wall, but then looked closely at the "before" photo and saw it had been held on with brackets. The mirrors in all three of our bathrooms are glued to the wall, and I'd love to change them but terrified of flying shattered glass if we try to remove them.

August 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM

Post a Comment