When Does Love Reside in a Fistful of Metal?  

Posted by Heidi in

When it comes on a chain full of charms that grant wishes . . .


strength . . .

acceptance . . .



and best of all . . .



Through blogging I have been able to connect with marvelous women who have granted me friendship, kindness, acceptance, love, compassion, empathy, courage, strength, opportunities and understanding through encouraging blog comments, blog posts, emails, Facebook love, phone calls (some of them looooonnnngggg ones), a wise sounding board, a shoulder to cry on, helpful books, the best ever gluten free chocolate cake mix, a trip to the beach, walks around the block, babysitting, pink sparkly flip-flops and prayers.
I love you.
Thank you for being my sisters in Zion.
(And thanks for the dragon bane. It's working already.)
See sidebar under Here There Be Dragons to make sense of the last photo.

This entry was posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 at Monday, July 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

18 wise, witty and wonderful comments

The blogging community saved me in so many ways.

July 12, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Oh what a sweet gift! And a powerful reminder of how very, very loved you are. I'm so glad.

July 12, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Anonymous  

A lovely and truly thoughtful gift--and very well deserved.

July 12, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Oh, I just love the blogging charm chain. It's charming just like you. :) And such a great reminder of what it's all about! <3

(BTW, that's the first time I ever made that kind of heart. Just for you. :)

July 13, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Stunningly thoughtful gift! Dragons beware should become your personal mantra.

You are also a thoughtful gift giver as well.

The title of this post makes me very happy.

July 13, 2010 at 3:36 AM

Blogging allows us to be our real selves, but with just enough distance.


Giving. Receiving. Over and over again.

XOXO

July 13, 2010 at 5:21 AM

beautiful! and I'm pretty sure that without blogging my poor ManOfTheHouse would not be able to tolerate my moods.

July 13, 2010 at 6:35 AM

That is so cool!!! So a blogging friend made that??? Wow. Impressive. And the pink sparkly flip flops sound pretty cool, too.

July 13, 2010 at 7:21 AM

I love it, Heidi! You're a lucky girl. :)

July 13, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Love the dragon beware charm. How cool:)

And I'm glad I've gotten to know you through blogging!

July 13, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Isn't is amazing?! I love what blogging has done for so many people (me included)! Lovely!

July 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I love you.

That is a glorious fistful of metal.

July 13, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I love the blogging community. The people here are awesome and you are great! =)

July 13, 2010 at 2:48 PM

You are not just a jar of awesomesauce, but a complete factory! If I could, I'd mail you a box!! ;)

PS: I'm way behind on blog reading these past weeks. We had our year round school year parties & plays & then a family wedding in Provo. Summer does that do me, it fries my blog brain...

PPS: Did you get the scentsy stuff yet?? Are you a convert or already an addict like moi? :)

July 13, 2010 at 10:36 PM

What a beautiful post. LUB YOU!

July 14, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Wowza. This is awesome.

You are loved.

July 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM

What a beautiful bracelet and how wonderfully thoughtful of the person who made it for you.
YES INDEED....there are times I rely on my blogging community of friends to "lift me up" and "believe in me" and all those other things that make life joyful

July 19, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Amen!

And I need some dragon bane myself!

You're wonderful!

August 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Post a Comment