Buttons I Would Totally Wear  

Posted by Heidi in

If we can have August in September why can't we have September in January?


I live to blog but life keeps getting in the way.


I always thought it was nice to be fair. Turns out it is just a recipe for skin cancer.
or
Wear sunscreen for decades--get skin cancer! It's a thing.



In the first place God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made School Boards.~ Mark Twain


The best friends have a Google I.D.
(Thanks for being mine.)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at Wednesday, September 22, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

23 wise, witty and wonderful comments

"Like"!

Except for the part about skin cancer. You're not saying you have skin cancer, are you? It sounds like it, but it also sounds like just a joke about fair skin. . . ???

But the rose is lovely. As always. So are the sweet siblings.

September 22, 2010 at 12:27 PM

I would be happy with October all year long.

September 22, 2010 at 12:28 PM

The live to blog but life gets in the way one is too clever! haha

Love all your pictures as always! And yes, you must share about skin cancer so as not to have us jump to conclusions! :)

September 22, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Skin cancer-here I come:)

September 22, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I'm totally okay with fall all year round. =)

September 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM

I am so glad I have a google ID so we can be good friends. :)

September 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I was going to say what's a google ID but maybe I already have one?!

Oh no - I hope you don't have skin cancer! Don't leave us hanging like that. Hopefully you're getting the best treatment possible and feeling okay?!

September 22, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Not happy to hear about the skin cancer at all. But I loved the school board quote.

September 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Okay, so I'm a little worried that you're telling us you have skin cancer. ???

But, your children are beautiful and I'm snickering about the school boards. Because I'm on ours for preschool this year, and it's totally true.

September 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM

I would not want September in January. We have been over 100 degrees all month. It has been awful.

Do you have skin cancer? If so what kind? My husband has been treated many times for that, and had surgery on his nose as well. Not fun, but could be worse. Are you okay?

September 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Hee hee Lubbed this post.

You don't really have skin cancer do you? Hope not. Skin cancer's not funny, but those buttons ROCKED.

September 23, 2010 at 4:29 AM

Hi! What a lovely blog you have!

I hope you don't have skin cancer. *hugs* I'll keep you in my prayers...

I'm so glad I found you on facebook through Rebecca Blevins! I look froward to getting to know you better! <3

September 23, 2010 at 7:37 AM

@Elizabeth Whoohoo! Bringing people together! You'll love Heidi. She's amazing! If you haven't, you must read her book! The second one's coming out soon, I hope!

Heidi, I have a Google ID--I think. Isn't that your chat tag?

I love that flower pic, so gorgeous. And the sweet pic at the end is adorable!

Glad to "see" you here!

September 23, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Anonymous  

I'm with Lis! You'd better not have skin cancer!

And isn't Mark Twain the best? Love him.

September 23, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Hi Miss Heidi, HUGS! I'm sorry you're so exhausted.

Hey, those pics are so darn cute. Your kids are bee-U-ful.

September 23, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Love the clever badges....:) You clever thing, you....:)

September 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Love the buttons. Laugh or cry--them's the choices.

September 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM

You and I are so much alike... looking for sardonic humor when faced with a challenge. I love it!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

September 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Love the flowers - gorgeous!! And all your beautiful shabby chic florals - so pretty!

September 24, 2010 at 9:51 PM

If there is a petition sheet going around for September in January---I'm IN!!!!!!

I believe and wear sun screen all the time. My second husband just ended up with melanoma ...in his arm. He is ok, but it has been an ordeal for him for sure!!

thanks Heidi for my cute birthday wishes. You are a doll

September 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM

All good. And I'm always running from the sun!

September 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Love this quippy post! Skin cancer sucks and I'm running from my dermotologist this year (haven't been in recently). There's a reddish spot on my cheek that's not going away. Should I worry or dose with more chocolate?

September 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM

This was an awesome post. Made me miss you!

September 29, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Post a Comment