Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind and Then She. . . .  

Posted by Heidi in


Need I say more?
(she's up for pre-order at a smashing good price at barnesandnoble.com)
Many thanks to the wonderfully talented Cindy Iverson for the book jacket inspiration!

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at Thursday, November 04, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

16 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Terrific! Congratulations, friend.

November 4, 2010 at 10:45 AM

The book cover is elegance and gorgeousness incarnate. LOVE!

November 4, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Hooray! Can't wait to read it:)

November 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM

It really is gorgeous Heidi! I'm excited to read it also!

November 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Anonymous  

What a beautiful, beautiful cover, Heids! It's perfect! Congratulations, my friend! I'm so happy for you and for Miss D!

November 4, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Wow!! So elegant! Congratulations!! That's exciting!

November 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Super exciting! I love the cover.

November 4, 2010 at 3:48 PM

YAY, you do it. I guess I better go get one when I go to Utah for Thanksgiving....to go with my other one.

November 4, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I LOVE the book cover! Oh my gosh, it's just gorgeous! I want to read it just because of that!

November 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM

How fitting that I was just telling my husband -- again -- this weekend how he has to make a movie of Miss Delacourt. And now her sequel's out. This is such great news! (I thought it was next February for some reason...) But the cover is GORGEOUS!

November 8, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Okay, did Blogger seriously just eat my last comment? Okay, here it is again.

How fitting, because Jeff and I were just talking this weekend about how he HAS to turn Miss Delacourt into a movie. And now here's the sequel. Such exciting news! (For some reason I thought it wasn't coming out until next February...)

And the cover is GORGEOUS. I love it!

November 8, 2010 at 3:49 AM

p.s. I just went to the B&N's order page. The PRE-order page. So I'm not crazy. It is February. :) Thanks for the heads-up! xo

November 8, 2010 at 3:55 AM

I cannot wait to read this boo!! Congrats!!
xoxox

November 8, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Oh my gosh! It's so beautiful!!!

November 8, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Breathtaking, gorgeous, never seen a cover quite like it before! Love it, Heidi!!!!

November 8, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Oh my goodness. How did I miss this?

November 23, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Post a Comment