What Think Ye of Christmas?--Who Won It?  

Posted by Heidi in

And the winner is . .. Dedee!!! For those of you who didn't win (but are all still winners in MY book) (and I mean that (almost) literally) (because I have a book coming out and a lot of you are in it) go HERE to buy your own copy.

Go HERE if you want to see my Thanksgiving Decor (because Jessica wanted me to).

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at Tuesday, November 23, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Yay! I love that someone I love won it!

November 23, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Yay! Dedee won! Yay! I can get on your blog!

November 23, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Man-I entered that competition every time and never won!

But I guess I'm happy for Dedee:)

November 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I'm so excited! I just can't hide it.

Yay!!!!

And Miss D 2 is coming! I can't wait!

November 27, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Thank you so much for the Thanksgiving card. And your support. You are DA BOMBDIGGITY DOG!


LOVE YOU MISS HEIDI!

November 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM

Post a Comment