Cute Coastal California Cottages  

Posted by Heidi in



We are experiencing some technical difficulties (all sorts of difficulties, actually) here at Dunhaven Place, The Blog, so my planned post, oh-so-cleverly titled "Cute Coastal California Cottages" will have to wait for a few more days. That is, if anyone is still tuned into this station manned by "the one who no longer blogs", and whom cries bitter tears over it, I might add. Yet, here I am, expecting you to read mine. The ingratitude of it all! However, in my defense I must say that I am working on the problem and when I put my mind to something, I generally succeed. The timeliness of my success is unknown but it is out there. . . somewhere. (In other words, I miss you all and feel like a jerk for not reading your blogs and hope to change that at some point.) The End.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at Thursday, October 27, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Times and Seasons my Love. We're okay to wait with you. We love you whether you have time to read our blogs or not.

October 28, 2011 at 5:09 AM

no worries...........I'm still with ya.

October 30, 2011 at 1:53 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
October 30, 2011 at 1:53 PM

No worries, Heidi, most of us have you on our readers, and when we are able, we read you!! (notice I'm getting to this post much later than your more recent post because I haven't had time!) Love you!!

November 2, 2011 at 5:25 AM

Post a Comment