Real Live Ghost in Cemetary Photo  

Posted by Heidi in




I took this photo today of our make-shift cemetary in the front yard. Could real ghosts have come to visit? You decide--ghost or light reflections. Comment with your opinion--Tuesday I will do a drawing and send the winner something cool (like chocolates or something I haven't thought of yet). Tell your friends. (Some might think this is an attempt to get mucho hits on my oft-neglected blog. So what if it is? bwahaahaaa!!!) (Actually, no, I was totally surprised to see "ghosts" in my photo--I thought it would be fun to see what people think. Honest.) (And you can give your opinions on that--explanation one or explanation two--in the comment box, too.) Happy Halloween!!!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at Sunday, October 30, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

12 wise, witty and wonderful comments

light -- but since it's halloween...hello!!!! you totally have ghosts at your house! Freeeeeaky!;)

October 30, 2011 at 9:46 PM

I'm not a big ghost person, so I'm going with light. But cool light!

October 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Thinkin' it's light. But Ghosts could be more fun, right?! Happy Halloween, Heidi!

October 31, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I think it's the ghost of Orson F. Whitney.

October 31, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Love the fence! You are a decorating guru.

October 31, 2011 at 2:37 PM

In photography it's called "lens flare"... Hubby and I were just talking about how much we love lens flare in photos and films. This photo is a perfect example of it!

Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

October 31, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I DO believe in spooks. I DO - I DO - I DO believe in spooks!

October 31, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! I was hoping one day to visit you in your home, but no way am I coming to a haunted place like that!!!

November 1, 2011 at 2:15 AM

Totally a ghost. But I'm sure it's also a very friendly one. Right?

November 1, 2011 at 6:10 PM

Very cool.
Of course it's ghosts.
Even ghosts need somewhere to go celebrate Halloween.....that's what they do.
(tee,hee)

November 1, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Read the interview on "I Am A Reader, Not A Writer" and loved the sound of your books! So new follower and soon new reader :-)

November 5, 2011 at 1:44 PM

it's light reflection, but wouldn't it be exciting if it were a ghost?

November 9, 2011 at 6:21 AM

Post a Comment