Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind AND . . .
Miss Delacourt Has Her Day (Whitney Awards Finalist) . . .
. . . are now out as paperbooks and ebooks!
To celebrate I am giving away the miss-ish pair--a signed copy of each in either hard cover or paperback form, winner's choice. With their high quality matching bookmarks, these make a great gift (I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it, Christmas *is* coming) for a loved one or your favorite book lover (or you!) There are a variety of ways you can enter.
1. Comment here. Please specify hard cover or paperback and make sure I have a way to contact you should you win.
2. Comment on FB on either my Official Author Page, or the page for Miss D or MD2.
3. Like either or both books pages (each like gets an entry--see links above).
4. Vote for either or both books on these Goodreads lists . . .Clean Romance Books,
Clean Regency Romance Novels and/or Lesser Known Authors (Hint, Miss D Speaks Her Mind is much higher up on each of these lists--you'll have to scroll down a bit more for MD2). (And if you do--thanks so much! You're a hard worker!)
5. Write a Goodreads or Amazon review (or both). (You should probably only do this if you have read the book(s). Just saying . . .)
6. Blog about it.
7. FB the link to this blog post.
8. Tweet it.
That's, potentially, at least 15 ways to enter. Please be sure to post here or on FB about all the ways you entered so I can go and check it out. Entries must be completed by midnight Friday the 21st of September, winner to be announced on the following Saturday. Thanks!
This entry was posted on Monday, September 17, 2012 at Monday, September 17, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .