A Very Exciting Screen Shot  

Posted by Heidi


It's not an official screen shot as I don't know how to do one of those (I took a picture of the screen with my camera--it counts!) and is, therefore, not the best of depictions, but do please read the last line.  

Yup, as of May 12th, Miss D has been #1 in Regency Romance on Amazon.  

For more information about Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind or the sequel Miss Delacourt Has Her Day (#2 in Regency Romance!) go to my official author page on Amazon.com.  Click HERE.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 13, 2013 at Monday, May 13, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Anonymous  

So. Freaking. Cool!

May 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM

It should be #1! I thoroughly enjoyed reading all 3 books! The Avery's had me laughing and the romance between Ginny and Anthony was the best!!! I can't wait for future reads.

May 28, 2013 at 9:28 AM

It should be #1! I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 books! I laughed out loud at the Avery's and loved the romance between Ginny and Anthony! I can't wait for future reads!

May 28, 2013 at 9:30 AM

How exciting for you!!! Loving the series and looking forward to the Christmas special and then the new one!! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog today! Made my day! :)

PS...if you have a Mac computer...use Command, Shift and 3 at the same time and it will save a screenshot (what you are looking at) to your desktop. If you just want to screenshot a portion... Command, Shift and 4 at the same time, then a cursor will pop up start at the top left corner of what you'd like to screen shot, click and hold your mouse button down and drag at the same time to the size of the area you'd like to screenshot (again will save to your desktop).
If you have Windows, there is a SnipTool (or snipping tool). Go to Start, Accessories, Snipping Tool. :)
Hope that helps!!

June 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Post a Comment