Spring's Stunning Spectacle  

Posted by Heidi



I am a wife, mother, homemaker, gardener, bed-maker, laundress, cook, homework inspector, signer of copious paperwork, cleaner up of the dog mess (you get the picture).  As a professional writer (pinch me!) it can be difficult to fuel my creativity between the scraping of the gum off of the coffee table and unclogging the toilet.  As such, I must steep myself in beauty on a regular basis. 


My husband and I walk most mornings, affording plenty of opportunities to soak in the beauty of nature, particularly in the spring. 


I take my camera everywhere I go because one never knows when something beautiful will appear around the corner.

 
Whether it is something I spot in a nearby neighborhood . . .
 
 
. . . or something I bring in from my own garden . . .
 
 
 . . . there is no end to the glories available, everywhere we look.

 


 
Go for a ramble today.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at Wednesday, April 24, 2013 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Oh Spring!

Thanks for sharing the beauty! There is STILL snow in my yard, and not-a-bud on the trees. Spring is a long and weary wait in Colorado.

April 25, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Very beautiful. :)

April 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Beautiful! I blogged last weekend about all the blooms in our yard - mostly my roses! We are truly blessed to live in such a pretty place.

Google Friend Connect is going away really soon. You should check out Bloglovin. I've just installed it and the updates are the best I've seen of the other options "out there" to replace Connect. You don't want to lose your followers.

Robin

April 25, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Anonymous  

It is so charming that you take your camera with you to catch beauty wherever you are. If all people approached life in this fashion, I'd like people almost as much as I like you. :)

May 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Post a Comment