Don't Space Down & Read The Post Two Posts Down . .  

Posted by Heidi in

It has come to my attention that there are some who feel my post with the do's and don'ts of visiting was a bit harsh; indeed, such a public humiliation! True, it is not usually my style to be inconsiderate and thoughtless. I apologize. At the same time, the person in question will probably never learn of it and very very few people who do read my blog will even have an inkling about whom I was skewering. So, the public humiliation was not so public, nor so humiliating, as some might suppose. In the meantime, mea culpa.

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 at Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 wise, witty and wonderful comments

ummmm, I thought it was funny! I say it's your blog, you get to say what you want, even if the person DOES read it. Hello, clueless! or at least rude!!! Rock on, girl!!!

June 19, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Thank you Hillary! I thought it was funny, too, and not as rude, as, well, we won't go into that again. Heidi, rocking on.

June 19, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Post a Comment