Who Wants to Blog When You Can Bower?  

Posted by Heidi in

This is a little scene from my newest obsession, my flower bower in the "cloister" as I call the backyard. Because it's not. A backyard, that is. It's really just a little cement enclosure--which is why I call it the cloister. Anywho, I'm taking the day off from blogging. Meanwhile, I am working on my official author website, something a little more focused, specific and less silly than my blog-but there will be links to each in each. I hope to have it up by the middle of next week and hope you will all check it out. Meanwhile (more whiling away the meantime) my book is ready for pre-order at Amazon.com. You can click on the link underneath the picture of the book jacket should you wish to pre-pre-order. Thanks for listening!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at Saturday, July 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Post a Comment