Oops! I Got That Wrong!  

Posted by Heidi in

There is a mistake in my last post--my donation to Nie-Nie is 20%--so that would make anything that sold on eBay for $10 a $2 donation, and anything that sold for $100 a $20 donation. My mind is not of the math persuasion, if you know what I mean . . .See post below for the link to my eBay auctions which start around 5 PM Pacific time.

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at Thursday, August 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 wise, witty and wonderful comments

For heavens sake, some people are so demanding. What do they want, beauty, creativity and math skills??! Some people.
Roxanne

August 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

so, do i really get a lavendar sachet for commenting on your blog?!! that'd be neat. i love the pictures you took - so pretty. i love california. i'd love to come visit sometime. in fact, granny and grandpa have never met greta. i think the last time i saw them was at my wedding. i'd like for them to meet her sometime, and new baby, too. it may not be for a few years though. by the way, i'm looking forward to reading your book.

August 28, 2008 at 6:53 PM

Thanks Roxanne! I needed that! Jessica, yes, you get a sachet! Send me your address. You, too Roxanne! Thanks!

August 28, 2008 at 8:09 PM

Post a Comment