The Quest for Knowledge Never Ends  

Posted by Heidi in


Why is it that a full bottle of Dove's milk chocolate hot fudge sauce requires less heating time than a half-full bottle?

Clearly this requires further extensive experimentation.

I'll let you know what I find out but don't hold your breath; a well-done experiment with a solid scientific foundation could take years.

I see a lot of Dove chocolate sauce in my future.

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 10, 2008 at Sunday, August 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Bravo,
We were placed here in part to gather knowledge and you my dear are always hard at work doing just that. I know that the information you will find from this little experiment will help all of mankind live better and eat with more enjoyment. You have have my full support!
Kudos to you
Roxanne

August 12, 2008 at 9:33 AM

Post a Comment