Miss Delacourt Scores On Goodreads  

Posted by Heidi in

This is so fun! I just found out that several people have listed Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind on their Goodreads "to be read" list. I don't do a TBR list on Goodreads because just looking at my pile of books (which I intend to read any second now) is overwhelming enough. As it is, I have only added 150 books of the thousands I have read because I just can't remember enough about most of them to give a responsible rating. The brain is not idling at quite the same speed it once did.

Here is the link to Miss Delacourt on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4935754.Miss_Delacourt_Speaks_H_Mind

If you have Goodreads, you could add it to your TBR list, too. Or, if you have read it (there's one or two of you out there who have) then you could do a review of it on Goodreads or on Amazon.com or both. OR (here's a thought!) even if you haven't read it, you could write up a lovely review. Bwahaaahhhaaaaa!! (I'm so darn evil).

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at Tuesday, October 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I'll list it on Goodreads ASAP. That is awesome! You must be on cloud nine. I love to see artists make a buck (metaphorically AND literally!). Congrats again *_*

October 14, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Congrats!

Today I must devote myself to Girl Scout magazine sale business. I've got thirty troops I need to email. But I will write up a review for GR and A.com as soon as I can. When is your book signing going to be? I was thinking getting my book there just for the fun of it. A signed first edition. Well worth the drive!

(Totally OT: My, Kazzy. You are lovely.)

October 14, 2008 at 10:33 AM

Yes, Kazzy is lovely, isn't she? Thank you both for the goodreads thing and the reviews! Woo hoo! This is starting to get really fun! Jami, are you serious about coming? I would love it to death! It's Feb 14th at 1:00 PM. (Marivic of Grumpy angel and my twin sister BTW both live in your town--maybe a carpool thing?)

October 14, 2008 at 1:14 PM

I listed it on Goodreads too. Did you know it's also a Facebook application? Very cool way to have crossover!

October 14, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Yep, I was playing with it today and figured it out. Thanks Jen!

October 14, 2008 at 9:30 PM

Goodreads TBR... check!

October 14, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Seeing it in print. That you didn't print. That has got to be a rush. Congrats!

October 15, 2008 at 4:08 AM

Alison--cute pun! My author copies are on their way to me right now and I can't wait! Woo hoo! Kazzy--thanks so much for putting my book on your TBR Goodreads list!

October 15, 2008 at 7:24 AM

I'll put it on mine today!

October 16, 2008 at 3:15 PM

Oh Heidi, I'm at my mom and dad's house that was really Janelle. (April's sister)

October 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM

Thanks so much Janelle! I preciate it!

October 17, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Post a Comment