Wherein The Middle Child Repents and Relents  

Posted by Heidi in


The Middle Child observed your wanton lust for this button and felt bad for the role she has played in your sinning. Since she found this one on the floor of some random store at the mall (they still charged her a whole $1.99 for it) she went online to find it but alas, it can't even be found on eBay. (You know there's trouble if you can't find it on eBay.) All we were able to find was this similar magnet at http://magnets.cafepress.com/item/i-am-so-blogging-this-magnet-10-pk/14140328 The quote price is for ten. For which which I am very grateful.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 3, 2008 at Monday, November 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 wise, witty and wonderful comments

I love that you have done your research here. Magnets are as good as buttons anyway. Then we can have them on our fridge at all times, reminding us to blog. Oh...wait. We don't need reminders to blog do we? :)

November 3, 2008 at 6:42 PM

I sure don't! I wonder how Christmas will go this year? I have a feeling it won't be too pretty.

November 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM

I'll bet there are custom button sites though...

November 3, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I would love a t-shirt with that on it. Magnets would be cool too. :)

November 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM

We did find a t-shirt on eBay that says "I'm blogging this" but, for me, it didn't have the same umphh!!

November 4, 2008 at 7:02 AM

Maybe she should put it on e-bay since it's so rare. She could get a good return on her $1.99. She could make even more on the shipping :)

November 4, 2008 at 9:13 AM

Hey, MC can make some $$ making her own buttons!! http://www.buttonsonline.com/index.html
Sounds like what she did is what my kids would do!!

November 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Post a Comment