Winner of Amazon Gift Card 12 Days of Christmas Contest  

Posted by Heidi in

Yay! We have a winner! Ilona Fenton of Cardiff Wales is the winner! Yay!

Check back here later for a real post. I hope. Off to the dentist with the Big Guy. Survival is questionable.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at Tuesday, December 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Congrats to Ilona, and best of luck to you at the dentist!

December 30, 2008 at 9:52 AM

Does your dentist use nitrous oxide? Do you?

December 30, 2008 at 11:05 AM

Good luck!

December 30, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Zoiks! The dentist. Good luck with that...

December 30, 2008 at 1:29 PM

don't get me started on dentistry and their evil ways... Just wanted to let you know I fully enjoyed your book... I even blogged about it, though my small sampling of words doesn't do justice to the enjoyment I got from your book!

December 30, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Lisa--is that the voice of a sad but charitable loser I'm hearing? Bummer! Ilona actually informed me that she is NOT going to use the gift card to buy my book. You can imagine how thrilled I was that she shared that with me. Oh well. Kazzy--I don't think so but even if he did, I prefer staying awake so I can throw my body between the barf and the dentist should it come to that. I'm hyper-reactive that way. Rebecca--thanks! Becky, thanks! (phew, good thing one of you is Rebecca and one of you is Becky, huh?) T--I went directly to your blog and boy was I glad I did!

December 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Congats Ilona! You are missing out on Miss D. You should at least see if you can borrow it from your library.

Congrats on your survival, Heidi. Did the dentist make it out OK?

December 30, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Post a Comment