We're All Going To Be Walking Around With Black Teeth, I Fear  

Posted by Heidi in

Sorry to post twice in one day, especially since I still have tons to do for tomorrow (clearly writing posts and reading my email and hanging out on Facebook is way funner than cleaning house) but I had to share this update with regards to the black gel frosting on my Miss D cake (scroll down to see cake). Someone who shall remain nameless (with initials R.E.E.D.) got ahold of this picture . . .




.......................................................................Me, pre-cake

. . . and using his exceptional artistic talent and skill, turned out this approximation of how I might look once I have indulged in an orgy of black-gel-frosting-cake consumption.



........................................................me, post-cake
Jami, you have so much to look forward to!! Can't wait to blacken the teeth of all my friends who are coming tomorrow! (And many thanks to R.E.E.D for the visual aid. I think I will be print it up and take it to the event tomorrow b/c the lips are so hot!!)

This entry was posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 at Friday, February 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

23 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Reminds me of the movie, The Patriot, where the young couple end up with blackened teeth. It was really cute.

And so is the doctored photo of you. Good job.

February 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM
Anonymous  

lllmmmmmbbbboooo

February 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Thanks Helen. It was a gift from my brother in law who lives hundreds of miles away. I just love the internet!!

February 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Beautiful teeth!

February 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I used some of that black gel stuff to make a road for my son's cake last year. That stuff is crazy!

February 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Heidi--NOW you tell me! I had no idea. It probably tastes gross, too, huh?

February 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM

LOL! I think the lips would be a bit black too.

Cindy

February 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Remember when we would tease about two people with braces kissing and how they'll get stuck together? That could be us tomorrow. They can tease us ALL DAY if they like!

February 13, 2009 at 1:48 PM
Anonymous  

Very charming, Heidi. Perhaps Miss D can be a victim of "tarred teeth" in the upcoming installment. (Proof of the sparking in the dark! Sparking being one of those ol' timey words for making out. Hee hee.)

February 13, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I wish I had such hot lips!

February 13, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Awsome. Yet, Gross. Your R.E.E.D. and then there's CTD.

February 13, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Heidi, that's a really scary picture.

February 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM

No, I'm not Reed-Reed is my brother in law. Jenny--it is, is't it? He must have worked very hard to get a picture of moi looking so bad. Laura--I have always loved that term "sparked" and Royboy--I'll have to deal with YOU later!!

February 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Have fun and definitely don't forget your toothbrush. :)

February 13, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Looks like something fom a vampire movie..........I think it could grow on ya. Well, maybe.....

February 13, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Hey, I'd take black teeth if I'd have those lips too! LOVE it, thanks for the laugh :)

February 13, 2009 at 7:00 PM

hahahaha!!! toothbrushes for everyone!

February 13, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Those lips are HOT..eheheh.
I would really love to sink my teeth into that scrumptious looking cake. I am really envious of whoever is going to be at your book signing.

February 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM

No one can rock blackened teeth like you do!

Good Luck or Break a Leg, or Rip a Page, or whatever is the appropriate send off for a book signing/reading!

February 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM

ha ha. My little guy once had a cake from costco with a choo-choo train on it. A black one. And that's about what all the kids' teeth looked like when they were done eating it.

February 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM

The sad thing is my little girls look like that occasionally without the computer modifications!

February 14, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Through the clever avoidance of the frosting we managed to keep our smiles bright and cheery. What a fun date!

February 14, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Hahahahahahaha! Love the pic :)

February 28, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Post a Comment