The Winner of The Miss D Large Print Edition IS. . .  

Posted by Heidi

Sabrina
of
Superfluous!
Yay Sabrina! Email me at write2me@heidiashworth.com and give me your address so I can mail the book to you (er, whenever it is that it actually comes out. Sometime in May. Or maybe before. The publishing world is a crazy mixed up place!)
Thanks everyone for entering and esp. to those of you who blogged about it. You guys rock!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

14 wise, witty and wonderful comments

congrats to Sabrina :)

April 6, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Congrats Sabrina! I love your blog name! :)

April 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Hooray for Sabrina!

April 6, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Way to go Sabrina!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

April 6, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Sabrina....you will enjoy that book, I have mine on order from Amazon.
Congratulations to you!
♥,Lilly

April 6, 2009 at 8:51 PM
Anonymous  

Congrats Sabrina! =]

April 6, 2009 at 9:02 PM

What you say is congrats but what you really mean is - that sucks, I should have won!!!

So - Congrats Sabrina!

Just kidding - I really am happy for you!

April 6, 2009 at 9:41 PM

WOWY ZOWY!!! I'm so excited!!! I was barely awake going through my google reader and then I saw Winner... Sabrina! ME?
This completely made my day! Thanks Heidi! I will email you shortly! :)
Hugs!

April 7, 2009 at 5:18 AM

I'm so excited!!!

For selfish reasons though, since I live just miles from my friend, Sabrina and see her quite frequently, I plan to steal the book!!!

SHHHH.

(really, congrats to Sabrina-she rocks!)

April 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Congrats to you Sabrina...

April 7, 2009 at 7:32 AM

Maybe we could pass the book around and share in Sabrina's good fortune??

I haven't had the chance yet to read this but it's on my summer reading list!

Congrats to Sabrina

April 7, 2009 at 7:58 AM

Congrats to Sabrina. I passed my book to a friend today and she is going to have it read quickly so I can reread before your visit!

April 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM

I guess I'll just have to keep using my glasses. Darn! I was hoping for the large print!

April 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM

What? This was all set up...a big hoax! lol! Just kidding...Congrats Sabrina, I'm totally jealous!

April 7, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Post a Comment