Focusing on Fun, Fall and Frivolity  

Posted by Heidi in

Favorite Frugal Find

I waited forever for this Victorian bed to go down to next to nothing at the thrift store


Favorite Fall Foto (so far)
fall comes late to the state that's great (so better photo opps are in the footing)



Favorite Festive Foto
I have a thing for witches
I guess I just feel comfy around them
can't imagine why




Favorite Frightening Freak
even better than Heath Ledger



Favorite Fete Food
best tasting and easiest



Favorite Fearsome Foreigner
he claimed to be an alien executioner





Favorite Festooned-by-cobwebs
one does run out of "f" words
--or not--
depending. . .



Favorite Fearsome Face
honestly--fave face ever but don't tell the Middle Child or the Big Guy I said so--
also, here's hoping you'll be so distracted by his face, you won't notice the
utter chaos it floats in



Favorite Fiendish Fellowship
this was much better in person--trust me
(oh, how they glitter!)




Favorite Fireplace Frippery
too bad none of my photos of the actual fireplace really turned out
but as we all know, there are worse things in life

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at Tuesday, November 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

26 wise, witty and wonderful comments

YOu guys have some spooky awesomeness going on!

November 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM

What fun Halloween pictures. Nice work:) The joker costume really is quite impressive.

November 10, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Great decorations! I love the bed...It looks so comfy.

November 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Frippery? Is that a real word? If so, I must add it to my vocabulary immediately!

November 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM

Loving the bed! I need to get to the thrift store soon, thanks for the reminder. :)

November 10, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I love all the "F" words in your post! :)
Great decorations and even better pictures! Cute kids!

November 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Anonymous  

All awesome pictures (and the words were pretty glorious too!!)

November 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Freakin' Fabulous!

November 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I am a thrift store nut! Love the bed. I need to use more photos! I love seeing your house and your kids.

November 10, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Anonymous  

Frightfully fun!

November 10, 2009 at 11:56 PM

The Victorian bed is a treasure. What a find. Love the spooky decor, too, and fall leaves turning. We just have cactus and some scattered pine needles where I live (sigh).

November 11, 2009 at 12:39 AM

LOVING the bed! And you really go all out! Great decorations! Freaky kids! Except the little one. Sorry, there is just nothing but sweetness in that boy, I'm afraid.

November 11, 2009 at 6:06 AM

Awesome pics Heidi! It sounds as if your Halloween was beyond successful!

November 11, 2009 at 7:07 AM

Love the pictures. Especially the fearsome face...so cute!

November 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Funny, fast, yet festive. ;)

November 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM

everyone has used up all the allowable F words to congratulate you on your awesome post - love it though!!!

November 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Also--awesome Autumn attitude!

November 11, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I love fall decorations. I don't necessarily love Halloween ones, but I think they are fun. Your pictures are very cute. And I LOVE the bed!!

November 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM

This makes me (kind of) wish that I had gotten off my bum and decorated for Halloween. But not that much. I would be having to put it away right about now. . .

November 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Freaking fantastic stuff.
I love the head board for you bed!!!
all the decorations were so cute
the halloween costumes superb

it has been fun to see everyone's fall/halloween decorations and festivities.
Festivities ------that's another F word

and how about Fabulous --as in
you

November 12, 2009 at 1:35 PM

The big guy looks fantastic! Oh, and it is a pretty cool looking bed too.

November 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM

That bed is AWESOME!!! The costumes weren't so bad either! ;)

November 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM

I love it when you post pictures of your decorations (your kids are pretty dang cute too!), you are so fun!

November 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM

I love all of your cute stuff. I especially love the bed that waited for you in the thrft store to be a great deal so you could buy it.
And witches are awesome!!
xoxox

November 16, 2009 at 10:54 AM

what spooky prettiness! Hope you all had a happy halloween :) how have you been? Hope you're still loving your painting :)

November 17, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Those treats get a huge "DO WANT!!!"

November 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Post a Comment