Thanksgiving Blessings . . .  

Posted by Heidi in

photo: free google images

. . . to each of you! Thank you so much for providing me with a warm and supportive place to be, one in which I don't have to worry about how I don't fit in, a place where I don't feel isolated or have to worry about approval or acceptance--a place where I can feel like one of the group. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and bestest ever Thanksgiving holiday!
(and here's hoping I will actually be able to get back to regular blogging soon!)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at Wednesday, November 25, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

16 wise, witty and wonderful comments

Hope you have a great holiday!!

November 25, 2009 at 1:10 PM
Anonymous  

Thank YOU, Heids, for inviting us into your life and heart. It's a beautiful, beautiful place.

November 25, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Heidi! =)

November 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM

a return of those Thanksgiving Blessings to you as well!!! Enjoy, and relax :)

November 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM

L.T. said it so well I just have to give a hearty amen!

November 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

November 25, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Anonymous  

May we all realize how truly blessed we are and be suitably grateful, and may tomorrow usher in a holiday season filled with peace and joy. You are a blessing to so many of us, Heidi.

November 25, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving, enjoying the abudant blessings that are yours.

November 25, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! I hope you all enjoy the holiday together.

November 25, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Have a great day with your family. I am thankful to know you!

November 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM

I will certainly miss American Thanksgiving this year --but I did talk to all the kids this morning

lets hope all of us in this blogger sphere feel loved, welcomed, accepted "one of the group" and safe.
I hope you day was wonderful

November 26, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Hello! I hope you are having a great, fun-filled, happy thanksgiving with your family! I love the pictures below in your Fun, Fall and Frivolity post.

November 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM

This blogging business is so great for the soul, isn't it? But so is taking a break. Thanks for checking in :)

November 27, 2009 at 12:09 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you!! I hope you had a great day. Thanks for the sweet comments in your post. Having a safe place to go is a necessity for all of us I think.

November 27, 2009 at 9:32 AM

I'm so glad that blogging brought us together. Just one of my thankfuls this year, but a delightful one.

November 27, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Amen to LT. I'm overjoyed to know you.

Be well this Thanksgiving season my friend.

November 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Post a Comment