A Little Christmas Tour Through a Little Christmas House  

Posted by Heidi in

Winter Wonderland














Deck The Halls












O Christmas Tree










Santa Claus is Coming to Town






Hark the Herald Angels Sing




O Holy Night



Merry Christmas to one and all! I love you~
to read a post about silver leafing the brass candelstick lights on my mantel, go HERE
to see last year's Christmas decor tour, click HERE
to see 2008's Christmas decor, click HERE




























This entry was posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 at Monday, December 20, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

19 wise, witty and wonderful comments

So lovely!! I love all your beautiful decorations. Me and my mom have some same stuff, like the santa on the mantel and the vintage christmas house! Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Such gorgeous vignettes of Christmas magic, Heidi!!!!! I haven't been able to decorate my house this year so it's a real treat to have a virtual tour of your Christmas-y home. Thank you! Hugs, Cindy

December 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I love it all, and I think I see some RAZ things in there. I think I have some of those white Santas you have on your tree.

December 20, 2010 at 6:37 PM

That was fun. It was dreamy....just like what I'd expect from you. The tree looks magical.

Have a wonderful glorious Christmas.

December 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Girl, you create a real mood!

December 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I want to come to your house and soak it all up, I think I would definitely feel the Christmas spirit there!! Beautiful as always!

December 20, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Beautiful! I love all your old-style Santas. And everything else. Awesome.

December 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Love the picture above the mantle!

December 21, 2010 at 8:05 AM

So beautiful Heids, as always!

If you want real snow, you should come visit! We've got lots now! I'd be happy to share.

December 21, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Okay, it's all so gorgeous. I truly wish I had some kind of knack for decor at all. I'm in awe.

December 21, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Anonymous  

Better Homes & Gardens hates you--because your home is GORGEOUS. Seriously, Heids...Winter Wonderland, indeed!

Merry, Merry Christmas dear friend. Love you so.

December 21, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Wow, Heidi--You really know how to do it up right! Very impressive. Let me know if you need to do any more (at my house!)

December 21, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Never travel abroad in December. That said, I'm still running around like a chicken with its head cut off, playing catch up.

Love your Christmas post, your decor, mouthwatering lovely. We just got the lights (white) up, it looks like a gingerbread house now.

Hope you are happy and enjoying this festive week. We are making/eating a special treat a day (7 days in all) until Christmas. Today was chocolate & Peppermint bark Krispy Kreme donuts. Mmmm.

xoxo,
Terresa

December 21, 2010 at 10:35 PM

thank you for sharing... so inspiring.. I've been conditioning myself on making a blog about our Christmas experience =-) please allow me to share your link in my future post..merry Christmas

December 21, 2010 at 11:37 PM

My goodness! It's like something out of a magazine!

December 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM

The decor fits you perfectly! It's gorgeous! Merry Christmas, Heidi!

December 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Oh my gosh, you should charge admission. You could call it, "Victorian Christmas House" and take 5 bucks at the door. Truly enchanting!

December 22, 2010 at 6:54 PM

All of these things are in your house? They are just breathtaking!

December 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Wow! I can only manage a nice tree. That's very impressive (and beautiful).

A belated Merry Christmas and a VERY happy new year to you!

January 3, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Post a Comment